You can have your own listings displayed on your website as well as MLS® listings. They show up in different colours:
MLS® Listings 3rd Party Listings from Other Agents/Office (Blue)
A. Because it's someone else's listing, most boards require a disclaimer as such ("Listed by RE/MAX Masters" etc.)
B. You are not able to edit the data from the MLS® listings
Please note: when a listing is removed form the MLS® it will automatically deleted from your website (Brixwork does not get any information whether it was sold/expired/cancelled).
The MLS® systems often have restrictions on:
- the length of the description
- the number and quality/size of photos you can attach is restricted
- embedded video tours, or PDF floor plan attachments are not available
Attention: The following information only applies if you are subscribed to our MLS® feed. Currently, this function is NOT available for Toronto clients (As per TREB restrictions).
Your OWN Listings (Green)
A. When you have a property that you are personally listing, you will want to edit your through the back-end "Add new listing" or "edit" current listing and provide details.
B. You can import & convert an MLS® reciprocity listing as your own listing, then continue to edit. Alternatively, you can put up the listing on the website manually before it even hits the MLS®.
C. You have the ability to add unlimited amount of descriptions, images, PDF floor plan attachments, and video tours can be linked to your listing.
- Your own imported listings will not be controlled by the MLS® feed anymore (only price auto-updates if there is a change). From this point on, you the Realtor® are responsible for its content, photos, and active/sold status on your own website.
- If you represented the buyer in a transaction, you want to import that listing as your OWN listing as soon as possible, before it is removed from our MLS® feed.
D. Your sold listings will show up in red.
To learn more about how to add own listings to your website, please read this article:
To get to know how to feature an MLS® listing from another agent, go to this article: