You can modify the description and titles or headings of your own Listings. No matter if you want to change the verbiage to update the information or get better SEO - the process is simple.
Your Brixwork website gives your uploaded Listings a default heading- which mentions the type of listing and location. Below you see the default heading "About this house in Islands Other, Islands-Van. & gulf". Modifying it to something more attractive or descriptive and custom could get more attention to this listing page!
An example of the Default Title/Heading of a Listing page, with a small description stub
Modify your Listing Header and Description.
1. From your Brixwork backend, click on Manage Listings, and then click on Listings
2. On your Listings backend page, look for the listing you want to modify. Then click on the Listing's Edit button.
3. Once you are editing the Listing, click on the "Basic Info" tab. In this page, we will be editing the Heading and the Description text box.
4. Here you can You can enter a Heading for this Listing's Description, and add more headings on the text box, depending on the length of the text. The primary focus of editing the description should be that it is engaging and easy for visitors to read.
5. Once you are finished, click on Update This Listing!
6. You have successfully modified your Listing Description!