Brixwork offers a custom created Instagram widget to customers who request such feature, you can request it via our support channel. Please note: there is a one time installation fee.
There are some steps required to enable the Instagram widget on your website after we install the module. Before these steps are taken, you will see a default account that belongs to Brixwork, when it is first activated.
To change this widget to feed your own Instagram photos, take the following steps:
1. Log in to your Brixwork website back-end, and leave that browser window/tab open.
2. Go to SETTINGS in the top right side of the page.
3. Go to the tab SOCIAL SETTINGS and scroll down.
5. You will be taken to a login screen by Instagram, not Brixwork (external URL). You will be required to login.
6. You will be asked to login/continue with previous settings, after clicking Continue you will be sent back to the original SETTINGS tab of Brixwork.