Brixwork offers a custom created Instagram widget to customers who request such feature, you can request it via our support channel. Please note: there is a one time installation fee.
There are some steps required to enable the Instagram widget on your website after we install the module. Before these steps are taken, you will see a default account that belongs to Brixwork, when it is first activated.
To change this widget to feed your own Instagram photos, take the following steps:
1. Log in to your Brixwork website back-end, and leave that browser window/tab open.
2. Go to SETTINGS in the top right side of the page.
3. Go to the tab SOCIAL SETTINGS and scroll down.
4. Click on "Begin Authentication" as outlined in the screenshot below.
5. You will be taken to a login screen by Instagram, not Brixwork (external URL). You will be required to login.
6. You will be asked to login/continue with previous settings, after clicking Continue you will be sent back to the original SETTINGS tab of Brixwork.