To enable Google™ Maps® & Google™ Streetview® functionality on your listing pages, you need to set the latitude and longitude values for your listing. This does not apply to listings automatically sourced from the MLS® database through the BRIXWORK™ IDX system.
When you are editing the home details, (accessed by entering the edit button, or after clicking the "Add A New Listing" button) follow these steps:
- Enter the full address of the listing under the address tab, including the city.
- Hit the "Find Address" button, and see if the map automatically finds the geographical location of the listing.
- IF it does NOT find the location automatically, manually drag the map so that the target in the centre is right over the street location of your listing.
- When the map is centred to the right location (based on the target icon in the middle), hit the "Find Address" button.
- Make sure you hit the "UPDATE THIS LISTING" button at the bottom to save the changes you made.