AKA What? Why should I care about this
Main Building Pic
The picture that will appear at the top of your selected building page
The picture that will appear when the building is listed anywhere (eg. "Buildings page", "All Buildings"...)
Add those elements.
Hint: (go to your Backend!)
Adding the Building Gallery Picture and the Main Building Picture to a building is pretty easy.
1. Go to your backend and click on the “Manage Listings" tab, select the “Buildings" option and follow the next few steps.
2. Once you have found the building you want to add the picture to, you must click on the Lead Photos option.
3. And from there Select or Drag the picture you want to add to either the Main Picture or the Gallery Picture field. (You can also simply drag a picture into the rectangle!)
4. Finally, once the picture is uploaded you must crop it by clicking on Crop to Section (make sure the cropping area has selected the best of the picture!)
5. And from there click on go Back to the List. You can click into the "View on Site" button in the Building you just modified to preview the Main Building Picture.