Brixwork offers a custom created Instagram widget to customers who request such feature. You can request it via our support channel (Installation fee for the default Instagram widget is $96 (Flat Fee).
There are some steps required to enable the Instagram widget on your website after we install the module. Before these steps are taken, you will see a default account that belongs to Jeff Kee, our CEO, when it is first activated.
To change this widget to feed your own Instagram photos, take the following steps:
1. Log in to your Brixwork website back-end, and leave that browser window/tab open.
2. Then visit this url to get the Token: https://instagram.pixelunion.net/
3. Go through the steps outlined to log into Instagram, then get the access code.
4. Go back to the Brixwork backend tab, go to SETTINGS, then select the SOCIAL SETTINGS tab. Scroll down to the Instagram section, and copy-paste your Token.
6. Don't forget to click on "Save & Next" underneath to save your changes !