As you develope your facebook page, it is likely that you will reach a point where you would like to grant another person access. This allows another person or company to access the page and help you create and share content.
First somebody has to LIKE the page .. then set it up from the page interface.
Sometimes adding an administrator to your Facebook page is helpful to keeping up a regular campaign. What adding an admin does is allow another person to post for you and keep everything up to date.
1. To to this, the person that you want to add must first "LIKE" your Facebook page.
2. Next go to your page. Since you are an admin, the "Admin Panel" should be showing on the side. Go to the "Settings" drop down on the right of the page. Then go to "Page Roles"
This is where it will take you. All of the Admins that have been assigned to the page will be listed here.
3. To give another person an "Admin Role" find the empty box where you can type another facebook user's name.
To continue either way, type and select the name of the person you would like to grant an Admin role.
4. From there, you can change the level of control the person has over the page. The default is Editor, click on that link to get the drop down of options like so:
5. Once you have finished, return to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.
There you have it! If you have any more questions, peruse our support centre or send us an email.